With Office.com/setup 365 Groups you can do considerably more than you at any point thought. These days, when a few representatives are working distantly, make bunches so coordinated effort and creation could be accomplished at the ideal level. Be that as it may, dealing with these gatherings is another undertaking. On the off chance that you can't deal with these gatherings' effectiveness, it will carry a great deal of destruction to your work.
With Groups, you can team up regardless of whether you are in your functioning space or not. Also, Office 365 Groups, permit you to send notices, award admittance to assets, and so forth These assets might incorporate SharePoint, OneDrive, etc. Once in a while, dealing with these Groups is likewise significant on the grounds that you may have to get sent on a similar post box or a similar message should be shipped off to a few clients.
Steps to add Security Group in the administrator community
Follow the simple advances offered underneath to add another Security Group in Office.com/setup 365:
1. As a matter of first importance, you need to sign in to your Office 365 record at office.com/arrangement.
2. Presently, explore the administrator community area.
3. In this segment, you need to go to the 'Gatherings' area.
4. From the Groups area, you need to go to the Groups page.
5. At the point when the Groups page opens, you need to choose the alternative perusing as 'Add a Group'.
6. Further, you will be approached to pick the sort of gathering which you like to make.
7. Presently, select the 'Security' choice.
8. Your Group will be made when you complete some on-screen prompts.
Method to add a participant in the Group
1. Again you need to log in at office.com/setup
2. After this go to the admin center section.
3. From here, you need to go to the Groups section where you have to select the name of the group in which you wish to add a member.
4. Further, select the ‘Members’ tab.
5. From this tab, select the ‘View All’ option.
6. Now, you need to select the ‘Manage Members’ option.
7. Next, you have to navigate to the group pane. Here, select ‘Add members’.
8. Now, you will see a list of persons from which you can choose the desired person.
9. You can also type the name of the member in the given search bar.
10. When you are done, click on the ‘Save’ option.