Mainland Company: Limited Liability Company (LLC), which defines the liability of the company and is limited to its actions. A limited liability company can consist of a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 50 shareholders. According to UAE law, to merge such entities, one UAE citizen (company or individual) must own at least 51% of the shares. The shares and the remaining 49% of the shares must be transferred to other shareholders of the company Mainland business setup Dubai mainly benefit from entering the UAE market.
Mainland-registered entities can conduct business in the entire UAE market. You can work with anyone inside or outside the UAE, and you are not limited to working in your free zone…
a) All mainland permits require UAE citizens, whether as a local The partner still acts as a national service agent.
B) Limited liability company: Out of 100% of the shares, 51% of the shares must be held by UAE nationals, and only 49% of the shares are allocated to foreign partners.
c) National Security Agency: Although business activities are governed by professional licenses, 100% of its shares are allocated to foreign partners, and UAE citizens are designated as national service agents.
For each continental license, the minimum office space requirement is 140 square feet.
There are no restrictions on the visa eligib
ility of mainland entities. The Ministry of Labor (MOL) issues an electronic quota to each company to show its visa eligibility, and this quota can be increased by increasing the size of its office space. You will receive 1 visa allowance for every 80 square feet of office space. If you still have employees who are not in the office, such as sales, professionals, and drivers, you can apply for a separate quota for them, which will not affect your office space quota
Approval by the regulatory agency
a) The mainland license requires standard license approval. For example, the Ministry of Economic Development (DED), Dubai Municipality (DM), Ministry of Labor (MOL), Ministry of Interior or Ministry of Immigration (MOI).
b) In some cases, there are also third-party government approvals required, depending on Your business activities: Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA) for all education-related activities, Dubai Health Authority (DHA) / Abu Dhabi Health Authority (HAAD) for all medical-related business activities, municipal food control The Ministry applies to all food-related licenses, applies to all security-related activities of civil defense, applies to all regulated commodity real estate business activities of the Real Estate Regulatory Agency (RERA)